Skip to main content

iWash laundry service begins operation

He greeted the guests as they waited outside the
cathedral. The wedding mass was set for 10:00am,
the atmosphere was light and joyous. It seemed
like everyone knew someone here. Then a little
boy emerged from the crowd screaming "Uncle
Maxxy! Uncle Maxxy!
The groom beamed a broad smile and embraced
his little nephew.
"Where is your mum?, he asked.
The little boy pointed in the direction, he ruffled
the sparse hair on the little lad's punk-styled
haircut then he scuttled away to play with the
other kids.
Ben, his bestman approached him with an
handkerchief. "Ol' boy I fear the hangover of
dancing to 'Oya dab' yesterday night at your
bachelor's eve has been reflected on your jacket.
The groom's face and eye brows twitched in brief
confusion. "Your nephew just dabbed his
chocolate hands on your jacket", Ben broke the
news.
"Jeeeeeez! What am I gonna do?" The groom
cried.
"Let's have it taken to a dry cleaner", Ben
suggested
"Musa! Musa! He yelled out.
"Take this jacket to the laundry behind this street
and tell them to do an express wash on it", Ben
instructed him
"Make I troway am for xfress fah?, Musa retorted
"Make them wash am .....wait and take", Ben
yelled with a scowl.
The message now seemed clear, Musa sprinted
off like a gazelle and ended up in a pool of mud
water just in front of him. The huge unforeseen
stone was the great transporter.
The white jacket turned brown. The time was
close to the wedding mass. What could they
possibly do? SIMPLE!
Take it straight way to iWASH LAUNDRY.
iWash laundry service is new laundry service in Owerri that offers you promising services and as well use state of the art equipments to meet your desired result.
We give you services such as:
-Stain removal
-Express service
-Office pickup
-Home delivery and more
If you are in owerri and have heap of clothes to
wash, you work through the week and barely
have time.......and you need expert laundry
services visit us at:
117c Wethdral road beside stadium, along Praise
Centre, Owerri.
Call 08098489897 or 07010411531.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEXT BIG THING: CREATING A NEW WORLD THROUGH MY LENS - KINGSLEY AGORUA

Jim Rohn had his opinion that "If you don't like where you, change it. You are not a tree." Kingsley Agorua had looked around where he found himself and decided to change it to suit his taste through his lens. My earliest contact with Kingsley should have been in 2012 when I was a student at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri. I spotted him at an event on campus where he was taking photographs. Little did I know that I would bump into him again at my faculty - The School of Health as a student. I was curious as to what a photographer was doing in my faculty during lecture period. Time will reveal that he was a student too who was madly in love with his camera. This was all before the advent of traditional or nearly compulsory bridal showers, baby showers and pre-wedding shoots in the Nigerian Creative Industry. Kingsley Agorua is a cinematographer with years of experience from Oguta in Imo state. He studied Dental Technology at the Federal University

WHY I WON'T BE BUYING ANYTHING AGAIN FOR A LIFETIME

Heads up, people!  Walking into a shop to purchase an item does not look appealing to me anymore. This is one of my decisions for the new year being that if something is not worth it then there is no point buying it especially trying to impress another fellow.  I have chosen to stick to buying experiences rather 'things.' One of my observation is that experiences cannot be stolen or compromised. They stick like your gum sap sticks to a tree.  So maybe before you buy that expensive Emporio Armani wristwatch or Jimmy Choo shoes, it might be imperative to checkmate if there are experiences that same amout can buy you. Don't get me wrong, it is as clear as crystal that you need to shop for clothings, food, phones or luxury from time to time but bear in mind that your happiness can't be tied to any item. That vibe you get is nothing but a fleeting one .  “One of the enemies of   happiness  is adaptation,”  Thomas  Gilovich reveals. “We buy things to make us happy

Helping hands or holding hands?

It was just last week. I set up a quiz for the pupils I teach. Teaching had never been something I looked forward to but it found me. I can tell you that despite I find myself standing in front of a board each morning, I feel more like I am learning. So, the doubts of if I relished teaching fizzled away. The experience has been fresh and worthy. I had two groups namely A and B consisting of three pupils each for the quiz. The pupils in group A were more of the intelligent stock and group B, I called them the average stock. Once we kicked off, group A had earned eight points leaving group B at two points. "We will finish you, people today", Vincent snarled. He is one of the smartest kids you 'd ever meet, a fast rising Chike Obi breed and the sole provider of the answers coming from his camp. I was tempted to caution him not to talk that way to them but I restrained myself and kept watching the unfolding drama. Group B seemed to have lost hope, they all had a shado